May 23, 2007

I Don't Want to Become...


So please bear with me as I prepare to take my BOARD EXAMS. Updates will be less frequent until June 14th.

Be sure to visit my Internets family, located to your right.


Anonymous enigmatik said...

may the force be with you, son! extra-higher learning can be a real beast.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

good luck Vik and ace them muphuckin tests!! haha

7:55 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

BEST OF LUCK!!!! Even though you don't need it. Look forward to reading a post as to how you kicked ass.

Keep the fire.

10:31 PM  
Blogger zk said...

good luck man. i'm entering a similar phase myself (the bar, not boards). daunting, but doable. all the best

10:47 PM  
Blogger Patricia said...

oooh - best of luck to you on those boards! (and should you be posting at all until after 6/14??)

12:13 AM  
Blogger Amadeo said...

I hear you money, keep grinding.

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Vee said...

Congrats in advance. You're on your way towards your dreams.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Satchmo said...

GIT DAT SHIT DOOONNE. Got my own blog now. gave you a luther ingram track back on the mothers day post. Gave you a shoutout on my own too.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Satchmo said...

means alot to me. truly.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Scholar said...

You're a genius AND a soldier. Stay up, fam...

4:22 PM  
Blogger vik said...

thanks for all the kind words my dudes.

a break from the bloggin world for weeks feels like YEARS.

i'll be back like crack on the 14th.

7:57 AM  
Blogger M.Dot. said...

your adorable.

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home