January 01, 2007

Biochemical Slang Ten Zillion MINUS ONE Light Years Away From Heaven


California MY WAY - Main Ingredient
California Dreamin' - Bobby Womack
California Dreamin' - Eddie Hazel
California Dreamin' - Lee Moses

Yeah, I bought compact discs. Sue me.
Yeah, I was visiting the west coast. I am not starting a blogger east-vs-west beef.
Yeah, I feel closer to heaven in record stores.

Eff the digital era. Go earn some calluses diggin' in the crates. No, Best Buy and rapidshare don't count.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amadeo said...

Here's a said thought...I found more joints of underground cats from my hometown on the west coast than I ever see here.

I recommend California Waiting for you list (Kings of Leon).

12:46 PM  
Blogger vik said...

true true....its hard to find a good record store on the east coast.

good = quality + cheap + non-hipster-staff.

i'll look up that kings of leon track.
PEACE

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home